Hello, my name is John Greene. I have been a graphic designer for over 6 years and I have loved every minute of it. Being able to work with a client and create something that represents their vision is a rewarding job. I have worked with small businesses, private organizations, and larger companies alike.
I live in Baltimore, MD and I have lived here my whole life. I was raised in a rural area and have more recently been living in the city. Music has always been a passion of mine, so I've learned to play multiple instruments throughout my life. It has always been a great way to express myself, similarly to graphic design.
- Quality Assurance Tester at Big Huge Games
- Developing hit mobile game Dominations
- Quality Assurance Tester at Wargaming (2015-2016)
- Launched World of Tanks on Xbox One
- Quality Assurance Tester at Zenimax Online Studios (2014-2015)
- Developed The Elder Scrolls Online released in April, 2014
- University of Student Government Association Treasurer (2015)
- Maintained a budget of $55,000
- Overlooked all financial decisions
- University of Baltimore Student Government Association Director of Communications (2014)
- Organized communications within the organization along with the public
- Graphic Designer at UB Campus Recreation and Wellness Department (2013)
- Lead Designer at Belliavis Studios (2012-Present)